WTS: Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobTheLOL said:
Mods, please close this.

The rest of the machine is being sold to RewtGuy, and the video card being sold on ebay in 3 hours.

Sorry Matt.

What happen to that?? There guy not buy from you or what?

--

What wrong with the computer just the fanss?

Solvaut said:
What happen to that?? There guy not buy from you or what?

--

What wrong with the computer just the fanss?

Only one case fan died..

Everything else works.

I got TWO potenial buyers thats all.

Solvaut said:
Just so no one gets confused who ever want this pc at this point and time its still able for purchaseing.

I lost my interest because of he made too many demands, I asked if he can pay by paypal he told me his account is suspended so can't do that, I asked him if we can do bank transfer he told me no only money orders, then he pm's me back and says I must buy it off of ebay because it costed him $8 to relist it, I was going to buy it before he put it on ebay and I dont have an ebay account nor does my step brother whos paying

with that said I lost my interest, good luck with anyone else who wants this.

First you have really no right to be posting this. I explained that a scammer tried to gain access to my Paypal account.

Second, you never said you were gonna purchase it and you said you couldn't do a money order, so I placed it on ebay.

I never made ANY requests from you I told you it cost me 8$ to put it on ebay so others would feel safe in purchasing this computer.

You never said YES I want to purchase this machine.

So, thanks. It's on ebay for bidding if anyone wants, it's a great deal.

Please stop bumping this thread untill it is gone from the front page,

Also...
You may want to consider starting a second thread for this, (the four pages before my be a little off putting for people considering buying this). -especially after the comments from matt and solvent

If you want to start a new thread, please go ahead, and then let me know by PM and I'll lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom