Wtb: Ps2

burton_o61

Daemon Poster
I recently discovered "guitar hero" and want to buy a ps2. The company that makes the game doesnt make if for xbox. So in a sense i will be selling my xbox, with 3 controllers, and two games. I would also trade the systems straight up. If anyone has any info, let me know.

i think its like this virtual guitar game where you get to play a guiitar with your own hands and it will show up on the screen kinda like eye toy and dance dance revolution

Guitar hero is the best game in the world. Its kinda like dance dance revolution. But way better. But these questions not helping me out any.

dude i'd rather play DDR. that game gets me extremely frustrated and i got bored of it after a week. don't sell your xbox for that game, you'll regret it in the long run

I highly doubt it, ive played my xbox like 10 times since ive had it, and i only have one game. I would rather play guitar hero. So enough witht the "advice". If you have any info on sombody wanting to buy my xbox, or sell a ps2, then i would appreciate the imput.

hm, alright then. if you really don't want your xbox then sell it... sorry for the advice then, just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom