Wtb Junk Harddrive

MarxSoccer

BSOD
I'm in need of a junk harddrive. It needs to work of course, doesn't matter whether it has anything on it or not I'd be reformatting it anyways, but if anyone has one and willing to send it to me let me know

If i can't figure out any time soon how to Slave my old Playstation 2 HD to my PC; I'd be up for selling it. It's a 40GB HD.... Say 20 + Shipping cost / Insurance. I can't replace it though if DOA.. Although shipping UPS or FEDEX with Insurance, im sure they would take good care of it.

If your interested let me know; and I'll keep you up to date on what im going to do with it.

Insunna said:
If i can't figure out any time soon how to Slave my old Playstation 2 HD to my PC; I'd be up for selling it. It's a 40GB HD.... Say 20 + Shipping cost / Insurance. I can't replace it though if DOA.. Although shipping UPS or FEDEX with Insurance, im sure they would take good care of it.

If your interested let me know; and I'll keep you up to date on what im going to do with it.

Right, this has been in General as well, put it in your computer with jumper set as slave, boot up windows, go to my computer, find hard drive, right click, format - DONE!

Try ebay, im sure theres something for like 5 bucks. And if you cant afford that, ask a friend, cause you say your price range is zero.

Back
Top Bottom