WTB gaming computer

firefrog6

Solid State Member
im looking for a gaming computer possibly less than $300 at least 2gb of memory no harddrive needed fast cpu if anyone can come up with an estimate reply plz

Your not going to find a true gaming computer for less than $300. Most graphics cards used for gaming are around $300

Your not going to find a true gaming computer for less than $300. Most graphics cards used for gaming are around $300

the graphics card thing isnt true, there's an 8800gt for $150 here...

but the fact that you're not finding a gaming computer for under $300 is true, its just not going to happen...

Yeah seriously, I mean my computer isn't the ideal gaming computer, but I can run say Crysis on medium specs well, and no way in hell would you get your hands on my computer for 300 dollars.

Selling it for 600 though :p

yeah sry, save up some money and build it urself, dont go buy a prebuilt they rip u off and u dont get what u want

I agree with zKilla, You could easily buy a fairly decent gaming rig for $500-700 if you buy the parts from newegg/tigerdirect/etc... and build it yourself.

Definitely save your money and don't skimp out on parts, you'll regret it later on.

ok thanks u for helping me

if u guys hear of someone selling a computer that can run Crysis on med p.m. me i need a new computer badly

Back
Top Bottom