WTB: Business laptop.

bullzi

Fully Optimized
Looking for a business class laptop, ie Dell Latitude or something similar.

I'm looking for something that at minimum, has Intel Centrino. A higher resolution screen is a MUST. I don't want a desktop replacement so 15.4" LCD or smaller.

HD doesn't really matter, I'll be replacing it anyway.

IDC about XP or Vista, I like both.

Needs to have at least 1GB of ram.

That's pretty broad, so lets see what pops up and we'll go from there. :p

EDIT: Just edited description..

I have a 13.3" Macbook for sale. It's pretty much brand new. I'm borrowing my uncle's Macbook Pro for this school year. It still has all the original packing and 1 year of AppleCare left.

CPU: 2.16 Core 2 Duo
HDD: 500GB with OS X 10.6
RAM: 2GB

It comes with a battery that has about 4 cycles on it and a perfect condition Magsafe adapter. I bought it about a month ago and have barely used it! PM for a price if you are interested.

Unfortunately it has to run Microsoft OS, the programs I use for chasing all are proprietary Windows programs.. thanks though.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed, issue is money. I'm looking for something I could possibly trade for, maybe work on payments, or something of that nature. Senior in highschool doesn't leave me with a bunch of extra spending money..

Other issue with a Mac. I really want a laptop capable of using a docking station. This way I can put a docking station on my truck's laptop mount and on my work desk, no changing cables, just grab the laptop; mount and go.

Not sure if the Mac supports that or not..

I'm a Mac noob, certainly not opposed, just want something that'll fit the bill.

I would definitely be down to trade. It's a lot better than having this beauty here just laying around. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about a payment plan/deal.

Back
Top Bottom