Western Digital Raptor 36.7 10k rpm

hmmm, i just want something, preferably a hard modded with a hd to store games on it and yea, tell me wat you can do and i will have the Raptor coming your way

you kno wat, thats fine, lol, the XCM xbox with the softmod and the 40 gig...thats wat u said right? can i get the cables to get it running, and if u have a controller i'd love you, but otherwise its ok if u dont, so yea

no sorry i was talking to the other guy for your raptor all i have is a broken xbox ready to be modded, sorry but thats way too much, so is it a deal and the offer was to Bullzi what are you willing to trade for the xbox with XCM case worth about $150 JW sorry for the mishap

Why would you REALLY need a Raptor?

im running windows off a 5400RPM with a stablity issue that the HDD has and everytime something goes wrong with windows on my 200gig it wont read anything off of the WHOLE HDD. this even happened with my old computer. and also i only got like 600MB of space left on my windows disk. AND i want to get one and this is a REALLY good deal for both of us

ive been willing to sell it.....$40+ shipping and its yours. gimme all ur info, and ill give u mine...i only do money order, cause i dont have paypal, and ill send it out

Back
Top Bottom