Well Built ASUS powered ATX Tower w/NEW 20in LCD WS - $750 obo

1badcj8

Baseband Member
Yep Dan it is, or am I (scratching my head :D) . Ok I put a paper with my info on it as requested. I don't get that really as I've never even heard of doing that, But thank you for getting me strait.

Why is the font a problem, I separated it on purpose.

MY PC..........................

I have an excellent tower PC for sale. It's not a name brand and is/was built by me. This is simply an excellent turn key system for a beginner or advanced user. The main system is 2 years old; all new items are listed below. Its features are;

*Custom ATX Tower Case - Partial see through with 4 cooling fans and 4 USB ports (2top, 2rear). 450 Watt Power Supply. Case features swing out mother board panel for easy maintenance. Has small crack in window as seen in the picture, lower right.
*ASUS A7N8X-X mother board. Built in Sound/LAN/Graphics.
*AMD 2600+ Athlon Processor. MB will handle an AMD 3200+ Socket A Processer.
*Full size 800mm HeatSink and Cooling fan for CPU.
*Verto GeForce NVidia FX 128MB Dual monitor Graphics card (as in run two at the same time, you can move windows between monitors).
(I do have the drivers and info books for the mother board and graphics card).
*1.5GB RAM w/ram coolers (1gig and coolers are new), Will handle 3GB.
*Hitachi DVD-ROM GD-7500
*Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-110D – will Burn CD's and DVD's.
*And of course an A-drive (which has rarely ever been used).
*2 brand new Hard Drives, 1-40GB and 1-80GB.
*1 Pair of Altec Lansing powered speakers (they sound really good).
*Brand New black MI internet key board.
*And last but not least…
***20in LCD flat panel HP w2007 widescreen glossy monitor brand new, very thin and very light. Photo's and video on this thing are killer. (It looks simply AWESOME, and was bought 2 weeks ago).

Soft Ware –
*Full use Genuine Windows XP with documentation envelope, disks and product Key (Yes it's fully updatable) with Service pack 2 already installed and I'm running IE-7.

*Full use Windows Office XP standard for students and teachers, with documentation envelope, disks and product Key.

*Norton 2007 Anti Virus with disk, case and code, which still has about 5 months of live update remaining on registration.

*Photoshop 6 is also installed already. (I do NOT have the product code any longer, nor install disk).

*Uniblue Registry Booster and InterVideo's XPack for DVD play back is also installed and paid for.

*I could add all the stuff up to show a money worth on it but any one that even knows a little about it knows what I have spent.

*I know the question here… Why am I selling an awesome system like this, if it's so great? That is also simple. I've decided to go to a Laptop/Notebook so I can take it with me when I travel and they are even more expensive than what I have put into this set up.

I'm looking for $700 obo. The monitor and software alone covers over half of that.

If interested contact Dan email onebadcj8@msn.com or Call 303-567-1910. Please leave a message.

PC-5med.jpg

PC-1med.jpg

PC-2med.jpg

PC-4med.jpg

thanks for reposting :)

i dont really get that rule either.. lol.. but whatever.. happy selling.

ive removed the other post for you too..

Hmm I don't think he's parting, and I don't think that system is worth 750. Maybe. That monitor is sex. Good upgrading potential (Could use a new CPU)

Also, you might want to edit your post, where you have your e-mail address, do not type handle@client.ext, instead type handle (at) client dot ext. Another one of ComputerForums policies against spamming.

Good luck selling!

Nope not parting it, however if you are not interested in the system why do you have to toss in your half a cent worth in saying what its worth one way or the other??? That is simply rude. Just keep it to your self. For a supposed "senior member" that doesn't seem right. As a whole not the friendliest group I've ever come across.

Back
Top Bottom