3 Gb of OCZ Ram 800MHZ PC6400
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750W
XFX 8800GT 512 MB
Zalman 9500 LED
Maxtor 500GB Hard Driver
Ultra Aluminus Case, modded front, to fit 80MM fan
Some fans, a fan controller, a dvd drive
About a week old, realized I didnt need a new computer
Trying to sell whole, but if I get enough people interested, will part out.
Not selling right now, but will next week. Wanted to see who's interested?

How much for the graphics card if you do decide to part it out?

And like juice said, we need pictures with your username handwritten on a peice of paper in front of the said item. Also be sure to take pics of the insides, and the case and whatnot.

I realized I didnt need this brand new computer, so Im trying to sell it, and buy a PS3
Will have pics up later today.
For the 8800GT, about 230, can include Accelero S1 VGA Cooling with the Artic Cooling Turbo Module for an extra 25

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

Taken with camera phone, will get better pictures, couldn't find charger for better camera.
8800GT will get a better shot. Couldnt take out, pc was running
Looking for $800 complete system, would cost around 1100.

how much for the cpu, heatsink, and the power supply? i'll take if the price is right!

I'm really interested in the GPU if you part the PC out. I'll need time to get some extra $$, but I will work on it. If someone else offers, and has the money when they offer, they have the first dibs on it, but if not, please keep the card for me. Just let me know if this happens so I can look elsewhere for an 8800gt. If you are interested, I can also do weekly or monthly payments, but I know you might not be interested in that. My only true form of payment is money order.

Back
Top Bottom