Wanted: Decent gaming computer for $600

trollmaster69

Baseband Member
I am looking for a decent custom PC that is equipped to be able to play most of todays new games fairly well. I have about a $600 to $700 price limit. I am not looking for an amazing computer. I am just looking for one that can run Oblivion and Battlefield 2 on whatever settings level. I am close to being experienced enough to make my own but I don't want to take any risks of messing up so I was wondering if anyone had a decent gaming rig they don't need. I don't know if $600 to $700 is considered enough for a gaming PC. Just let me know.

thanks.:)

I am looking for a decent custom PC that is equipped to be able to play most of todays new games fairly well. I have about a $600 to $700 price limit. I am not looking for an amazing computer. I am just looking for one that can run Oblivion and Battlefield 2 on whatever settings level. I am close to being experienced enough to make my own but I don't want to take any risks of messing up so I was wondering if anyone had a decent gaming rig they don't need. I don't know if $600 to $700 is considered enough for a gaming PC. Just let me know.

thanks.:)

I can get you a gaming pc for that cheaper and a nice one too. send me a pm if interested.

Back
Top Bottom