Wanted

GLA

Solid State Member
Approximately 650 (refurbished or used but fully functional) desktop PC's (including): 256 or 512 Meg RAM, Windows XP, 40gb or more HD, CD player, 17" monitor, mouse, keyboard, USB slot(s)

Could also be Laptops, (would require higher quantity than 650 units) with the same conditions as above.

If anyone is interested please contact me.

Thanks,
GLA

Yeah I got 650 PCs in my backyard, hold on a minute let me go check on them... Oh wait, a tiny unicorn just galloped in, and pooped magical poo on them that made it all disappear. Too bad.

Seriously mate, you are NOT going to find 650 PC's, or 650 Laptops on this forum. No way.

Yeah I got 650 PCs in my backyard, hold on a minute let me go check on them... Oh wait, a tiny unicorn just galloped in, and pooped magical poo on them that made it all disappear. Too bad.

Seriously mate, you are NOT going to find 650 PC's, or 650 Laptops on this forum. No way.

Thelis, maybe someone on the forum knows someone who could get 650 PC's. We will see what happens.

Watch out, this could be a major scam, the only way POSSIBLE to get that many computers would to be in person and you would need about 40 trucks to move all of them...

GLA, why don't you inquire with a very large office building, if they might be upgrading their machines any time soon and would like to sell you their old machines. They would probably be arould what you are looking for... basic 17 inch monitor, 512 MB Ram, et cetera.

[edit] May I ask, why on earth do you need that many computers and who is sponsoring you?

JuiceRanch9,

I really appreciate you giving the benefit of the doubt. When I posted my inquiry I figured that I would not find what I need from the people who are on this forum (it could be possible, it's worth a try), but more rather exactly as you said, that maybe you all would know someone.

GLA = Grupo Latino America

We're an international Distribution and product sourcing firm located in a tax-free zone of Venezuela we're focused primarily (but not limited to) Latin America. We source products and have many partnerships all across the globe. You can read more about us at: www.grupolatinoamerica.com

We currently have a client in need of the project that we are working on.

We started this project at the last hour on Friday, so I was not able to contact the companies, that is first on my to-do list for Monday.

I completely understand the need to protect the forums and the people who use them and I respect that...:)

Thanks,

i thought you played command and conquer lol.

check ebay they always have computers like that in bulk

WITHEN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS like 93 Computer EVERY DAY
SURE I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT(LIKE TO BUILD PCs and stuff related to PCs(ALSO it would like get me lots of EXPERIENCE "I built 650 PCs over the summer" Would b the quote of the century))
and FantVan u joined like 2 years ago and only have 96 posts no offense though
but anyway

I never new that there where ppl who could and would (I would love to build that many PCs) make or have that many PCs
It makes me happy to b on this forum

Yea, only 96. Most of my business is done on a retail side with hands on with the customers. As far as getting 650 units, just takes a phone call to MSI. I happen to be an MSI reseller. Incase anyone wants to check, call MSI.
1-626-913-0828

Its Ok that I'm not completely trusted on the forum.. 96 posts isn't much. Haven't made many sales in forums. Made a bunch on ebay though. Look for my user ID on ebay. Its "fastvan" without the 67. You can get an idea of what I sell and the positive/negative ratio.
Most of the time when I'm selling something, I have it on hand. Sometimes I order it from MSI and have MSI ship directly to my customers.

Back
Top Bottom