Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-18-2007, 09:48 PM   #1
Daemon Poster

Default tv parts and asc

iight basically my g pa owns a tv shop and stuff and he has a whole bunch of parts left over i.e speakers compastors digital tuners the whole works most of the plasma works so can take out ne part u need cost and if u want a big screenens have everyting working but the screens....also sell high deff big screens none older then prolly 2003 starting at 600...if u want speakers for tvs which u can convert to bascially ne thing there 4 dollars a set for 5 inches and lower and 6 bucks for 7 and up im not sure how high they go though....so if u need ne thing like that let me know of course theres shipping and i cant ship a big screen have to live in floridia and come get it also with the big screens can work out payment maethod with 300 down and so much a month...

2 gigs of ram
sek3o1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:46 AM   #2
The Candyman

Default Re: tv parts and asc

maybe some pics would help out your sale, it's a liitle hard to buy stuff with out knowing what you are buying blind folded..

Old 01-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to jtom617 Send a message via MSN to jtom617 Send a message via Yahoo to jtom617

yeah for sure, i wouldnt mind having a plasma in my moms room for her birthday, lemme know what you can do, but you will need references, images, and a good deal, and a safe payment type.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to TheBurninator Send a message via MSN to TheBurninator

Would you be interested in buying a 20" CRT tv with no picture and a 26" CRT tv with bad inputs? Maybe your g pa could fix em up and sell em.. IDK.

Corey
TheBurninator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
Daemon Poster

no lol i wont buy im getting a percentage of the profits from him i don't want to buy anything....and yes i can put up pix but see we cant ship big screens or plasmas shipping weight is too much....its called coffman electronics and he does have his own website we mainly sell locally but i thought we could sell alot of speakers or digital tuners or something in that nature...i have too know what people want and ill show you....if u want payment like week or month u would have to see my g pa in person and he will set something up if not it has to be up front...we have regular high deff tvs like 50 inch and stuff fromm 600 dollars too 800 depends on how big and year the newer ones like 05 and 06 usually r 800 dollars the plasmas are 50 inchs and above and i think the bigger one comes with a glass stand for 1500...but thats like half price for a plasma let me know what you want and ill post pics.....as far as refrences i have never sold over the net at all but ill get his website if that would help.....they have a computer tech and a comp programmer who makes custome computers they own there own business so we get parts at whole sale way cheaper then retail....so we outsale other ppl just lewt me know what u want and ill post a pic
2 gigs of ram
Old 01-31-2007, 11:56 AM   #6
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to hdloademan1 Send a message via MSN to hdloademan1 Send a message via Yahoo to hdloademan1

do u have any parts for a mitsubishi VS- 5048 50" Big Screen kinda old?

If I helped you and it solved the problem pease add to my rep.

JOIN-> http://www.cpudiscussions.com
hdloademan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:36 PM   #7
Daemon Poster

umm i'll talk to him and see....what do u need for it alot of parts u can switch out with diff models.let me kno what u need excatly and i prob could get it...is it at least a 2000??usually ne thing older then that and no manufactuar caries them.

2 gigs of ram