Trying to sell my computer

Avenger1

Beta member
FS: Computer Tower (Mobo, HD, Vid Card, Ect.)

Hi my name is Sean, and I am a resident of the state of Massachusetts

So I am trying to sell my computer, not because it is old or broken, but I could use an upgrade for what I am doing (currently in college majoring in video production). So I wanted to see if anyone was possibly interested in buying it. I have taken really good care of it and added some part to it myself. Its build for mild to heavy gaming, at least thats what I use it for.

Here are some of the main specs:

Windows XP 32 bit OS

AMD Anthlon 64 Duo core 3800+

3.5 Gigs of RAM

250 Gig HD

Sound Blaster Audigy Sound Card

nVIDIA 8500GT 512mb Vram (A little old yeah, but I can play games like BF2142 on HQ with no issue)

Overall a good computer, it runs a great deal of programs simultaneously. I am only selling the tower, not things like the monitor ect. As far as price goes I am pretty flexible, its a 2.5 year old computer, so I am not expecting much. Ill throw in the Saitek backlit keyboard and Logitech x518 gaming mouse if the price is right.

I am PayPal verified and all that jazz, thats all I use for transactions. If anyone is genuinely interested in buying it feel free to contact me on AIM: Avenger I Am or MSN: srayhiggins@gmail.com

Thanks for listening!
HPIM0132.jpg

HPIM0134.jpg

Please adjust your posting to comply with CF's For Sale forum rules. Failure to comply will result in removal of your post.

All Sales and Trade Related Topics must include a picture with a sign showing the username and date next to the item. The date must be recent and corresponds with the post. Failure to provide this may result in removal of your ad.

EDIT: Thank you for adding the pictures!

Back
Top Bottom