Toshiba A10 for sale:

teki

Beta member
For sale is a Toshiba A10 Satellite laptop computer, 2.0 gHz celeron processor. 15"screen, 256MB ram,40 GB harddrive,DVD ROM/CDRW, LAN wireless internet card comes with Windows XP home, Microsoft office XP, battery/charger, and a protective carrying case. This computer is in perfect condition, took good care of it and always used the protective case. Selling because I have a desktop, as well as a notebook, and there is no point in having two. Bought it for around 1800CDN+the case was a bit extra. Looked around for the average prices for this kind of computer now and I found some selling for around 1300CDN. Looking to get around 1000 CDN for it, make me an offer and we'll talk. Attached is the URL for this years modle, A10 Satalitte S1001. The only thing that is different on this one is its a 2.0 processor, instead if the 2.4. Everything else is exactly the same.

http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/product/pdf_files/detailed_specs/satellite_A10-S100.pdf

Asking price is 1000 CDN. But like I said above, make me an offer and we'll talk.

Back
Top Bottom