Super Fast PC Multitasker! [pics available]

spiritd

Baseband Member
Super Fast PC Multitasker! [new price] NEW PRICE!

Hi, I am selling a newly built computer (2 weeks old) Jeniffer Blake posted for me already but here is the oficial thread. Pictures are available if requested but only to serious buyers!

Details:

Intel Pentium D 930 OC'd to 3.43 GHZ stable low temps

Thermaltake Big Typhoon
4 LED case fans

Built In To case fan controller

CAR Finish Black Paint jjob with 2 Light beams on front and 3 Blue lit Gauges [temp, fan speed, Volume] 2 usb 2.0 ports and one firewire and volume and 1 headphone and one speaker jack mounted on side 3 cd bays 2 floppy bays [3.5"]
Front Magnetized Door
CLear Side Panel
Fan grills
Fan Air Duct
^ Case

One 7600 GT xXx Factory overclocked to high speeds sli capable

Sli Motherboard with full Pentium EE/D/4/Celeron Support
All Original Mobo documentation
The Mobo has all the ports youll need such as 4 usb ports on the back and upto 4 internal

High Speed DDR2 667 PC25400 Ram With Nice lookin heatspreders

2 UV 12" Cold Cathode Lights with Switch

UV Lights can be dimme dusing fan controller

Arctic Silver 5 applied to all heatsinks.

200 Gigabyte Western Digital CAVIAR SE Hard drive with 7200 rpm ram speed and SATA

A great 585 watt Power Supply with UV reactive Red/Orange sleeving (took 5 hours)

Choice Of OS

The Mobo can do upto 16gigs of ram and it has sata 3.0 gb/s speeds (aka: sata II) and can do a raid configuration

Mobo is SLI capable too

Includes One CD Drive (black samsung)

Notes:

1 Gigabyte of ram (2 x 512)

PSU is not the one that's included in the case and is very reliable and quiet has dual fans and 39 amps on the dual 12vs.
Fan grills and duct are removable.

any questions go to kpathak1@gmail.com

or this thread!

I am not 100 percent sure of what I want for this comp but it cost me about $1800 to build + time and effort so I'm hoping to get around $1500 or best offer.

Ok, new thing. There is no set price for this. Just give me an offer doesnt ened to be 1500 dollars gimme what u think is suitable and I will see if it's fair.

Ok, new thing. There is no set price for this. Just give me an offer doesnt ened to be 1500 dollars gimme what u think is suitable and I will see if it's fair.

Back
Top Bottom