Steam Acc

how is making another acct illegal? cant u just tell steam my acct was cracked and im gona make another one under a different email? like yo wsup ts me?
"Yo wsup ts me, that's gibberish to me, we ask members to use conventional English, thank you.
As for steam accounts many members have said that there are good & bad ones, so as yours was cracked, [hacked?] please go right ahead.
In future please don't be so anti, politeness costs nothing, hope you get it sorted soon.

"Yo wsup ts me, that's gibberish to me, we ask members to use conventional English, thank you.
As for steam accounts many members have said that there are good & bad ones, so as yours was cracked, [hacked?] please go right ahead.
In future please don't be so anti, politeness costs nothing, hope you get it sorted soon.

lol sorry, i didnt read the whole rules. its really long. are you sure youre not allowed to create another account? i mean how would they no, not trying to be illegal or anything, (i didnt read the agreement:eek:) but does it really matter? well hope you get the whole steam thing figured out man, good luck. my account is like that sometimes i cant log in someone changes my password i think my friend because i told him my password. his account got cracked and i let him use mine, he created a new one just fine.

Back
Top Bottom