Sony W600i

Status
Not open for further replies.
G35x said:
Alright? Dont see why you always come in and make neg comments, who cares? Really, you saying that, doesnt make it any better...By you saying

You just stating the obvious, anyhow, any last offers...This will be my last bump..
My comments weren't aimed at you, I hope you do have success, I was referring to the attitude of some of the respondents.

Sorry, you were referring to Al, not me.

Eh? All I said was that I had no money and my contract ends in a year or so. :confused: Oh that and I used my money for my new MP3 player.

I think he was talkign about John, and how I was going at him, cause he always says he will buy s**t, and never does...hence the sig, on aim, for a day he was like dude my friend wants ur phone, be on around 4...I get on, hes like be back in 2 hours, but she defintly wants it...I get on, hes like sorry she doesnt want it...But before he was like she wants it, thats the model, that she wants, so lets make a deal...Before that, he kept tlkiing about ohh I wanna buy it, and then just never said anything again...Fs post whore if u ask me..

G35x said:
I think he was talkign about John, and how I was going at him, cause he always says he will buy s**t, and never does...hence the sig, on aim, for a day he was like dude my friend wants ur phone, be on around 4...I get on, hes like be back in 2 hours, but she defintly wants it...I get on, hes like sorry she doesnt want it...But before he was like she wants it, thats the model, that she wants, so lets make a deal...Before that, he kept tlkiing about ohh I wanna buy it, and then just never said anything again...Fs post whore if u ask me..
You all right? you're coming across as very muddled, you're on about things completely unrelated to the subject of this forum, it's my opinion that your either very tired, or possibly drunk, go & sleep it off, then come back & tell me how you are, it's getting late here, send me a message in the morning, I'm off to bed, oh, & I've edited this post for bad language.

You all right? you're coming across as very muddled, you're on about things completely unrelated to the subject of this forum, it's my opinion that your either very tired, or possibly drunk, go & sleep it off, then come back & tell me how you are, it's getting late here, send me a message in the morning, I'm off to bed, oh, & I've edited this post for bad language.

What are you talking about?! He was telling the story about John123, which had to do with this thread since his post...

Jon. said:
What are you talking about?! He was telling the story about John123, which had to do with this thread since his post...
Don't have a go at me, alright?, whatever he was relating, it came across as garbled, that's pretty much what I was saying, I really thought he was unwell, then you go off the handle, & not for the first time!!

Jon. said:
Because you annoy me alot when YOU jump the handle. And go off on rants yelling at people.
Show me the post in this forum where I "yelled", if you mean post 26, that was hardly a rant, it was in reply to an outburst that could be called one, on the other hand, if you're referring to where & when I did this in other areas, please show me [just the last one will do]

Show me the post in this forum where I "yelled", if you mean post 26, that was hardly a rant, it was in reply to an outburst that could be called one, on the other hand, if you're referring to where & when I did this in other areas, please show me [just the last one will do]

Okay, i'll refrain..

Because you annoy me alot when YOU jump the handle. And go off on your pissy little rants about people, then if ONE person agrees with you it gets your hopes up and you get excited and start ragging on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom