Several Items

jbranum

Baseband Member
I am changing the sale since no one wants to buy parts.

I have a Dell 4600, 2 years old. The computer is as follows:

-Pentium 4 2.8ghz + HT technology (never oc'ed)
-MicroATX board from Dell (Supports AGP and 184pin ram)
-40gb Seagate 7200 rpm harddrive (formatted)
-Nvidia FX5200 128mb AGPx4 Graphics Card
-Internal Floppy disk drive
-DVD Drive
-CD-RW Drive

Asking Price: $175 + half of shipping. I'll pick up the other half. (US/Canada only)

Note: This computer does NOT come with ram. I do have two sticks of 64mb EDO DIMM 164pin ram, that will do no good in this situation.

ALSO: An Nvidia 6800XT AGP that I also have for sale can be added. By itself, the card is $110 shipped. Added to the computer, I will only add $75 to the total price, so it would come to $250 total.

jbranum said:
I have several things for sale. I ask for paypal only, possibly money-orders if you talk to me directly. I will ship UPS ground if preferred, but USPS Priority is the main shippin method.

--For Sale--

-Maxtor DiamondMax 120 gb 7200rpm IDE hard drive--$45 shipped

-Seagate Barracude 40 gb 7200rpm IDE hard drive--$15 shipped

-BRAND NEW!! XFX 6800GT 256mb AGP Graphics Card--$110 shipped
*card was used for 2 months and works perfect!*

-2X 256mb Kingston DDR PC3200 Ram--$15 shipped (Both)

I also have a Dell computer system that is for sale; includes The case is a dell 4600 from 2 years ago. The motherboard is microATX and supports AGP graphics, DDR memory and IDE HD's. It comes with a P4 2.8ghz processor that has undergone no OC'ing and still works great. I have no idea what its' worth, but I'd like to get around 150 for it, since it works great and has no issues.

PM me or AIM msg me

Wht specs has the dell system got and does it come with monitor etc?

jbranum said:
-BRAND NEW!! XFX 6800GT 256mb AGP Graphics Card--$110 shipped
*card was used for 2 months and works perfect!*

LOL doesnt that mean its not brand new...

2.8ghz, no ram, no HD, no cd-roms. Has an integrated floppy drive, and is a stock dell case. No monitor, nothing else, its just what I stated in the previous post.

Yeah, I just noticed that, sorry. Its the 2.8ghz P4 with HT. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

jbranum said:
2.8ghz, no ram, no HD, no cd-roms. Has an integrated floppy drive, and is a stock dell case. No monitor, nothing else, its just what I stated in the previous post.

So your mainly selling a case,cpu and floppy drive? lol

my bid has been withdrawn

Yeah, i was pretty forth-right about that. If you want, you can buy all the parts and i'll give a package deal. Thing is, I also have a 17" CRT monitor, but its reallly heavy and I think you're in UK, so thats a very large shipping charge that you'll have to cover. PM me if you want pricing

jbranum said:
Yeah, i was pretty forth-right about that. If you want, you can buy all the parts and i'll give a package deal. Thing is, I also have a 17" CRT monitor, but its reallly heavy and I think you're in UK, so thats a very large shipping charge that you'll have to cover. PM me if you want pricing

Well if its possible for you too find out how much it will cost to ship and everything that will be shipped please?

thanks

from everything I've seen, for a computer alone, its almost 150-200 for me to ship to england. If anyone knows a cheaper way to ship large items across the pond, let me know, but I dont know of any.

Back
Top Bottom