selling some great stuff for cheap

I am selling a desktop computer and a few other things I have thats are in great condition but are just never used.

I will start off with the big item its a Compaq presario s4000nx desktop computer.

intel celeron processor- 2.4 GHz
640mb DDR SDRAM
80 GB Hard drive
cd-rw drive
windows xp home

I bought this 2 years ago but upgraded the hardrive and memory 2 months ago and it runs very fast.

I also will throw in brand new A-DATA V-Series 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM System Memory never been opened. A 40Gb SV4002h Samsung hard drive its used but it works perfectly. And to sweetin the deal even more I will throw in a 30gb Fujitsu laptop hard drive which also was used but works great.

You can have all this for just $400.00 or your best offer. The shipping cost will depend on where you live.

The memory and the two hard drives alone could cost up to $400.00 but along with the memory and two hard drives your getting a great and extremely fast desktop computer.

Email me if you want to buy at yankeesfan22@gmail.com

450.00 USD?

Wow.. I think thats a bit steep for the worst processor on the market. I mean it looks like a smooth running computer. But not fast by any means. Good luck selling at that price. Although its probably worth it for all the ''freebies''.

Out of curiosity.. How much would you want for
brand new A-DATA V-Series 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM System Memory never been opened

Because I might be interested.. Not for cash though.. Maybe a trade. Because im flat broke. I hope we could work out something.. Ill email you.

well I have lowered the total price on this bundle to $400 look up and see what you will be getting but if you want I can sell each item individually as of right now I am selling the 1gb of ram on ebay for $10.00 only one bid so far so If you bid now you can still get it really cheap the winning bidder gets it heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6858748468&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

If you wan to buy just the computer I will sell it anywhere from $200 to $300 which is hard for me to do because I just upgraded it with $150 worth of parts 2 months ago. But once again the computer runs very fast with the ram upgrade it runs faster than it did when I first bought it. But if you want everything in the bundle the 2 hard drives the 40gb desktop hard drive, and the 30gb laptop hard drive, the 1gb system memory and the desktop computer you can have it all for $400 just because I could really use the money right now.

If you want to see pictures or anything else feel free to email me @ yankeesfan22@gmail.com

and remember if you want to place a bid just on the memory heres the link again http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6858748468&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Back
Top Bottom