Selling saphire x1800 xt 512 mb new!

Zachary_weston

Solid State Member
hi everybody i just baught a saphire x1800 xt and am trying to sell it, because after i baught it i realised i dont have a pci 16x slot so now i am trying to sell it because it cost me alot of money and i cant use it anyway please get back to me soon and message me with any offers or questions i would prefer you emailed me at <<<DELETED>>> but if you cannot this forum will do fine, thanks

You have to provide a pic of the item in your post, & in the pic, show a hand written note stating your username & date, this will prove that the item is yours & in your possession.

Thanks.

NB; I have deleted your email address for security reasons.

here is the long awaited pic people, just so we ae clear, i am no photographer lol
rimg0157rz9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You need to show us pics of the card, next to the card you need to put a card and write your SN and the date.

It isn't that I do not trust you, but a picture would give you more offers.

Thelis made that sound quite confusing... If you didn't get it, he's trying to say that you need to grab a piece of paper and a pen, and hand write Zachary_weston and 8/7/08 on it. (do not type it) Put the paper next to the graphics card, and take a picture. Use imageshack to upload it, and post back here.

You need to show us pics of the card, next to the card you need to put a card and write your SN and the date.

It isn't that I do not trust you, but a picture would give you more offers.

ok yes sorry i completely forgot about doing that il get right on it im busy at the moment but in 5 hours time it will be on this page
and thank you for reminding me ps sorry for my grammer it isn't very good

Post a picture with a post-it note with your username, today's date, and computerforums.org. It is in the rules. Not doing this quickly could jeopardize your post.

ArrizX and Forum Rules said:
As a new rule, when selling an item, any pictures must have DATE & USERNAME written on a piece of paper, next to the item being sold.

You inspired me to make that more clear, because for some reason that sounded funny, haha.

@ ArrizX, now it's confusing. In tandem??? I think if you just touched up the grammar on the first one, it would have been OK. How about this:

Attention Members:
All Sales and Trade Related Topics must include a picture with a sign showing the username and date next to the item. The date must be recent and corresponds with the post. Failure to provide this may result in removal of your ad.

@ ArrizX, now it's confusing. In tandem??? I think if you just touched up the grammar on the first one, it would have been OK. How about this:

Attention Members:
All Sales and Trade Related Topics must include a picture with a sign showing the username and date next to the item. The date must be recent and corresponds with the post. Failure to provide this may result in removal of your ad.

sounds good to me.

strugle with getting the picture on because it prompts me for a URL which means on the net how do i put my pic on? also feel free to give offers because im not sure how much i want or its worth

Back
Top Bottom