Selling PC

I'd sell the Raptor on eBay, there is no way a non-tech savvy person would need something like that. 320 gigs should be enough, plus its a 7200.10 drive, so it is already faster than the average hard drive.

wtf how is it faster than average hard drive... 7200rpm is normal...

LOL people argueing about computers haha
yea id say it is atlease 500-600 worth
because just his case alone is most likely around
a 100 itself pfff yea and btw i tried
to sell a bran new alien ware pc that
was worth 1200 on ebay and the highest bid i got
from there was 350 i wouldnt go there for selling it
trust me :D hmmm id give u 500$
msn and yahoo littlepunkwhiteboy@hotmail.com
aim warrenlee99336

stick it on ebay. you'll get a good amount. just dont sell it to family or friends, as they will want it cheap. people will know how much its worth online

I'd sell the Raptor on eBay, there is no way a non-tech savvy person would need something like that. 320 gigs should be enough, plus its a 7200.10 drive, so it is already faster than the average hard drive.

Aren't the current western digital drives not perpendicular, howevever still faster than the Seagate 7200.10's?

Aren't the current western digital drives not perpendicular, howevever still faster than the Seagate 7200.10's?

They are VERY close to being the same.

According to Newegg, a WD Caviar 250 gig SATA hard drive at 7200 RPM has a seek time of 8.9 ms, write time of 10.9 ms, and latency of 4.2 ms, and is 57.99 USD OEM. A Segate Barracuda 250 gig SATA hard drive at 7200.10 RPM has a seek time of 8.5 ms, write time of 10 ms, and latency at 4.16 ms, and costs 57.99 USD OEM.

They are very similar in specifications, but the Segate is a little better. At the same price, then I would personally choose the Segate because I value every second that it takes.

I've had much better luck with the Seagate Barracudas personally, I've had 2 WD Caviars die on me. Original post updated, deal pending to Viprk24.

I'd also be willing to sell my Logitech Z-5500 speakers, but I would imagine shipping would cost a lot, so I don't know if anyone would be interested.

They are VERY close to being the same.

According to Newegg, a WD Caviar 250 gig SATA hard drive at 7200 RPM has a seek time of 8.9 ms, write time of 10.9 ms, and latency of 4.2 ms, and is 57.99 USD OEM. A Segate Barracuda 250 gig SATA hard drive at 7200.10 RPM has a seek time of 8.5 ms, write time of 10 ms, and latency at 4.16 ms, and costs 57.99 USD OEM.

They are very similar in specifications, but the Segate is a little better. At the same price, then I would personally choose the Segate because I value every second that it takes.

You can't look at just the specs.

I have three Seagate 7200.10 drives and four western digital AAKS (Caviar) drives. The Western digitals are all slightly faster.

Back
Top Bottom