Selling My Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers (pic inside)

BSillaber

Baseband Member
Hey Everyone,

No surprise here, I just found out i need new wheel bearings so i need to sell more of my computer stuff. Therefore I decided to sell my Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Setup. I dont really need it since i use headphones while i play online anyways so I figured it would be a good idea for me to sell these. You can buy them new for about 100 bucks or a little over. I decided to sell them for 70 bucks...and ill pay for the shipping icon_smile.gif

here is a picture i found of them on google.com image, its not my setup exactly because i have them mounting on the wall so taking pictures of each speaker would be pointless, so here is the pic, they looks exactly like this and are in perfect condition. I cant remember the last time i used them. Only had them for about 3 months then I started wearing headphones for online play instead because i kept waking the parents lol.

anyways here ya go
http://www.jdr.com/images/products/L/LOGI-Z640.jpg

price: ill sell the whole setup for 70 bucks and ill pay for your shipping...acept paypal payment only please

my aim is x800venom
email is BrianSillaber@yahoo.com
cell is 860 874 5115 dont be afraid to call lol anytime is the right time

Thanks Everyone,

Dude, I have those same speakers, I paid 70 bucks for them new........ try going to 60 bucks maybe. but they do have great sound, very nice bass, no sound distortion when turned all the way up.

Back
Top Bottom