Originally Posted by Grantofhell
If you have another offer, please don't hesitate to sell to them. I really don't want to spend more than 600 on a lappy. But this is a pretty damn nice laptop. Especially with these specs.
Money is incredibly tight right now with the holidays. If it's still around after the holidays and I have the extra money, we'll talk. Though please keep me updated. I'm potential but definitely not a person to hold your breath on.
I've had this on craigslist (Because I'd rather deal locally
) for a few days and it's not doing to well, obviously because everyone has spent their money for Christmas. This laptop may be up after the holiday, but I would also expect some local buyers who got some Christmas money to spend. If that's the case, then I'll have to sell it to them because the process will obviously be easier and faster.
If that does not happen however, I will message you and ask if you're still interested.