Selling Cheap New Photo Printers

Turbo1

Baseband Member
i have 5 brand new lexmark z715 photo printers that i want to sell. these printers retail for 80 bucks. check for yourself.

http://www.lexmark.com/uncomplicate...,204816596_379850888_249304522_en_0_1,00.html

i really dont need these so ill let them go for $25 plus shipping, which i think is really cheap.

THESE ARE BRAND NEW, NEVER OPENED, STILL IN THE BOX PRINTERS.

DSCN2668.jpg

feel free to PM me if you are interested or have a question

thanks!

haha dont worry, they werent stolen or anything. one of my best friends had them sitting around because he recently set up a network of computers at his office and he bought 5 e-machine computers and they came with them as a combo. he hooked up his 5 computers to a network printer so he didnt need them.

Turbo said:
haha dont worry, they werent stolen or anything. one of my best friends had them sitting around because he recently set up a network of computers at his office and he bought 5 e-machine computers and they came with them as a combo. he hooked up his 5 computers to a network printer so he didnt need them.
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Bumpididy Bump
Still need to sell 4 more if The Amish Kid actually decides to buy one

If you live near Montreal, Quebec, Pincourt preferably, consider one to set aside...I DESPERATLY need one (Even if I want a Canon)

Back
Top Bottom