For Sale: eVGA GeForce 6600 GT 128mb Video Card

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Ok so this summer I bought this card for over $160, 4 months later my computer broke (the video card DOES work!) so for christmas i got a new computer, that only has PCI-E slots and no AGP slots... So I was trying to sell this card around town, but I live in a town with a bunch of old people, and kids who dont play any games. I'm not sure if the 6600 gt's sli or not if someone knows let me know...

What is for Sale:
eVGA GeForce 6600 GT
here are the pics:
http://www.plug-n-play.org/6600gt.html

Details:
128 MegaByte
I only used this for a few months. It is in great condition (the pictures are the real thing!) I even had it checked out by the local computer guy!
AGP card
Doom 3 Cover over the GPU heatsink/fan. (See Pictures)
VGA, DVI (see pictures)

I accept pay-pal only, and ship only in the USA. PM me if you are interested. Price is $110. First come first serve.

My prices ARE negotiable! PM me if you are interested in buying!

This thread was reported, it's between you two guys, I can't arbitrate between you, the complainant must do his own negotiating, bring his price down a little,or ask the other guy to do similar, to see if a compromise can be reached.

NOTE;;-To all members, never ask this of a moderator, it is not part of his duties

recon 16 said:
Ok so this summer I bought this card for over $160, 4 months later my computer broke (the video card DOES work!) so for christmas i got a new computer, that only has PCI-E slots and no AGP slots... So I was trying to sell this card around town, but I live in a town with a bunch of old people, and kids who dont play any games. I'm not sure if the 6600 gt's sli or not if someone knows let me know...

What is for Sale:
eVGA GeForce 6600 GT
here are the pics:
http://www.plug-n-play.org/6600gt.html

Details:
128 MegaByte
I only used this for a few months. It is in great condition (the pictures are the real thing!) I even had it checked out by the local computer guy!
AGP card
Doom 3 Cover over the GPU heatsink/fan. (See Pictures)
VGA, DVI (see pictures)

I accept pay-pal only, and ship only in the USA. PM me if you are interested. Price is $110. First come first serve.

My prices ARE negotiable! PM me if you are interested in buying!

NO LONGER FOR SALE!

Back
Top Bottom