FOR SALE: eMachine T5062 (1 GIG Ram, 160 GIG HD) w/ 19' Widescreen & Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanTIger81

Beta member
I'm selling my recently purchased PC because I need the money for a car. I sold my Xbox 360 a while back for this PC but I need the money for a car now. I purchased the computer back on August 18, 07. I still have the box and the orignail reciept. I'm including a 19 inch widescreen moniter (Proview), and a Canon Pixma color printer. I will also throw in a wireless keyboard and mouse. Comes with the orignal keyboard if wanted.

I'm asking $550 for everything...OBO. The computer is bassically brand new. The retail price on the comp is 419.99

Heres the SPECS:

eMachines Desktop PC (T5062)

• AMD Athlon 64 3800+
• 160GB hard drive
• Amplified stereo speakers

• 1GB of DDR2 memory
• Burns DVDs and CDs
• Windows Vista Home Premium

USB TV Tuner (Watch TV on your PC!)

*Will post pics if wanted.
*Post here if interested.

If you want to pick it up locally I'm in Spartanburg, SC.

I'm selling my recently purchased PC because I need the money for a car. I sold my Xbox 360 a while back for this PC but I need the money for a car now. I purchased the computer back on August 18, 07. I still have the box and the orignail reciept. I'm including a 19 inch widescreen moniter (Proview), and a Canon Pixma color printer. I will also throw in a wireless keyboard and mouse. Comes with the orignal keyboard if wanted.

I'm asking $550 for everything...OBO. The computer is bassically brand new. The retail price on the comp is 419.99

Heres the SPECS:

eMachines Desktop PC (T5062)

• AMD Athlon 64 3800+
• 160GB hard drive
• Amplified stereo speakers

• 1GB of DDR2 memory
• Burns DVDs and CDs
• Windows Vista Home Premium

USB TV Tuner (Watch TV on your PC!)

*Will post pics if wanted.
*Post here if interested.

If you want to pick it up locally I'm in Spartanburg, SC.
A rule states that you have to show a pic & in that, there must be a hand-written note with your username & date, if there are several items, group them in one pic with one note placed prominently, thanks.

Ugh I want to buy some parts of that comp but the OP hasn't replied

Ugh I want to buy some parts of that comp but the OP hasn't replied
:( Sorry about that mate, he may not reply as I've pressed him for a written note, it's happened before, probably because the item isn't in his possession, that's why this rule exists, to protect our members from being scammed!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom