For Sale Computer $250.00 Miami Area

el1jonmc

Baseband Member
PRICE DROP!!

reason for selling, tryign to save for a car, don't really need PC, i use the one in the library everything is perfect except that the hardrive has been the same one for like almost 3 years and it's starting to make a little noise, nothing 40 bucks for a new one can't fix, i'll install it my self and put pc to full potential and reboot it for free. also the creative surround sound speakers were originally 7.1 but my mom threw them away since she got pissed at me, and was left with 3 speakers, front,left side, right side, and a subwoofer, speakers can be probably bought from the manufacture Creative or anywere else. Computer works fine i can reboot it for you and install w.e software you wanted.

Selling computer $250.00 OBO

Computer includes the following:

amd sepron 2.8
sony 15 inch monitor LCD (MONSTER ScreenClean also in cluded
creative 3 speakers with subwoofer
512 ddr ram
80 gb harddrive
audigy2 zs sound card
nvidia geforce MX 4000 video card
alot of software included
mouse (optical)
keyboard
ultra clear side case
cd rom drive
cdrom/dvd rom/cd burner combo
floppy
seperate ethernet card (motherboard has one)
modem

software included:

guild wars
xp pro
xp plus
office xp
need for speed underground 2
spanish music video dvd (some hot ass girls in there)
alien vs predator 2 expansion
swat 3
power dvd
nvidia motherboard drivers
sound card drivers

all needed software is included, and extras also as you can see....

computer will be rebooted and installed with w.e software you wanted it on with.

you can contact me IF your in the miami area at 786 853 9844, AIM Screen name : el1jonmc
msn messenger : el1jonmc@hotmail.com

thanks for your time

Price : $250.00 OBO

You could easily of edited the other post you did, instead of write another. I also think you should get one of three strikes for bumping, bumping is allowed in this forum, but after two minutes isnt. Im sure other mods will agree with me but its lgoing to carry on.

Back
Top Bottom