For Sale, Camera and Palm T3

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Sony Super SteadyShot DSC-W80, comes with a 1GB Memory stick pro and a Duo Adapter, and the charger. It's my old camera, I bought it and about a month later I got a Canon SD1000. It's 7.2MP. Comes with charger too. Barely used, no scratches except for one scuff on the viewfinder, none of which affect picture quality. I bought a new canon because the sony seems to have too much of a standard interface.

Palm T3, touch screen IDK what is wrong with it but it doesn't work (charges up but doesn't turn on) I think it works but I just don't know how to use it lol. My friend gave it to me to sell for him and we both cannot figure it out. Will come with a 32MB SD stick, stylus, cover, and dock.

Pics soon, theyre uploading

Some pics taken with the Sony Camera

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

OK I figured out what is wrong with the palm... it has no charger. Needs a 5v DC output standard adapter charger... friend doesn't have it but that's all it needs

Bump i'll throw in a XP Pro key if you buy it like by friday PLZ BUY IT UP!

Trades too I need uh. A case, maybe a subwoofer? Trade the camera for a nice 12 inch sub

Sony Super SteadyShot DSC-W80, comes with a 1GB Memory stick pro and a Duo Adapter, and the charger. It's my old camera, I bought it and about a month later I got a Canon SD1000. It's 7.2MP. Comes with charger too. Barely used, no scratches except for one scuff on the viewfinder, none of which affect picture quality. I bought a new canon because the sony seems to have too much of a standard interface.

Palm T3, touch screen IDK what is wrong with it but it doesn't work (charges up but doesn't turn on) I think it works but I just don't know how to use it lol. My friend gave it to me to sell for him and we both cannot figure it out. Will come with a 32MB SD stick, stylus, cover, and dock.

Pics soon, theyre uploading
You won't forget the note with your name & date will you?:)

Hm. I suppose you can trust me enough, i've been here forever and sold many things here lets pull out the list

Thelis
NeonFire372/MusicAddict911
Shawn_Selig29
esa193
db4rt
GhostFL
-ZKilla-

Probably more people I left out haha

And the same mouse pad is in all the pics :) Just forgot the date or maybe the camera shows the date IDK lol

Back
Top Bottom