For Sale: 2 laptops and accesories

The pictures I have are in my computer and not on a website so I cant post them, And I am far from a noob. I read all the rules and I am following them. I dont post pictures in forums because I dont want people stealing my pictures and claiming them as there own and ripping other people off. Its amazing that somebody would be rude to somebody they dont know.

OK Here's what you do. Get a paper, write your user name (Persanity) on it, and put it in the pic so that people can't steal it.

sorry I called you a noob but you really have to have the pics inside the thread, if someone wanted to steal them they could email you and ask.

This thread proaly has no hope of me selling my computers anyway now. Im going on vacation for 10 days anyway, When I get back I will start a new thread with details and pictures with my username and what not within them. Thank you for your apology I appreciate it. If a mod could either lock or delete this post Id appreciate it. I would prefer it be completely deleted. Thank you.

Just post the pics, you will come back from vacation and see that some one wants to buy it

Back
Top Bottom