Quick Need A Advanced Cpu User Opinions

pgurm

Solid State Member
Hey:

I have to buy a laptop b/c I am moving across country for school and dont feel like lugging my gaming system w/ me =]. I am selling my computer here locally and I need some opinions of how much to be charging... I'm thinking 1200(CDN)... or 1400(CDN) w/ the monitor + keyboard. Anyways here are the specs ; give me your opinion thx.

SPECS:

-AMD Athlon XP 2800+
-ATI RADEON 9800 PRO 128MB
-MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP PRO
-LITE-ON CDR/RW 52x
-LITE-ON DVD+R/RW 16x
-1024MB KINGSTON HYPER PC3200 RAM
-SEAGATE ATA100 120GB HDD
-ASUS A7N-8X/DX DELUXE MOTHERBOARD
-SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY 2 PLATINUM
-ENERMAX DUAL FAN 350W POWER SUPPLY
-LIAN LI LOW HEAT ALUMINUM CASE
-19" VIEW SONIC G90FB CRT FLATSCREEN MONITOR

Those are the main specs... of course it ahs 4 2.0 usb ports ; floppy drive and all the other essentials, bot those are the core components.

Let me know what you thinking is a decent price. --> REMEMBER PRICES @ TOP ARE CDN.
---> If you're suggesting a price please tell me if its USD =)

THANKS FOR THE HELP

That's a good price in CND. Some people sell amd 3000+ based towers with no monitors for more than that. I'm sure you'll be able to sell it for around there. Good luck.

Also what laptop are you planning on buying?

Im leaning towards a Toshiba Satellite M40-JM3... Then I'm gonna buy a 1GB stick of ram from www.crucial.com giving me 1536MB of ram... Running at 1.6 ghz pentium M. I dunno it's not the greatest but its only 1700CDN from futureshop, so after i sell my desktop it'll well within my purchasing power.
Any other laptop suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom