Profess. built Gaming SLI Rig on Ebay for sale... I need to sell it quickly!

cyoung

Beta member
My PC for sale on Ebay

If you have any questions post here... or PM and I will send you my phone number and we will talk via. phone.

Really look over this PC, you won't be let down... (I am so confident in this that I have included a return policy)

Check her out!

Thanks guys,

Caleb Y.

It's at 2 even now. How can you say over priced, there's no way you can build a sys. with those same specs for any cheaper.

Yes you can build it cheaper, Its WAY over priced you could buy a better alien ware with that money. No one would ever buy that. Any ways SLi with 6800 GT's is not much of a match to the 7800GT. It could beat it easy.

Review said:
Yes you can build it cheaper, Its WAY over priced you could buy a better alien ware with that money. No one would ever buy that. Any ways SLi with 6800 GT's is not much of a match to the 7800GT. It could beat it easy.

Wrong, 2 6800gts are better than 1 7800gt in almost every resolution. Especially
at higher resolutions.

Computer is overprice maybe with 1300 you might have some luck , allthough it is a very nice computer...AND you will never get what u paid for it , chances are you overpaid

Back
Top Bottom