Price Check:Chipped Ps1?

The number of bids means nothing...most of the prices I was referring to were from Buy It Now. Regardless of the number of bids, if everyone is selling the thing for $20, that's what it's worth (i.e. the "going rate")

Not everyone. There are quite a few that are ten bucks.

And his is chipped.

Before circuit city closed i could buy a 100 pack of cd-r for 10-12 bucks when i bought dvds (50 pack for 9.99-12). I dunno where to get em now. Walmart wants like 30 bucks for 100 cds and 20 bucks for 30 dvdr.

If you look at the Completed listings on ebay you'll find a lot that didnt sell for any price .99 and up. The ones that did were usually in lots with controls and games but only got up to about 20 bucks with shipping. There were lots at $9 that didnt sell at all, so price is widely varying.

There are some by themselves but none i found sound. One at 20, several at 12.99 and even one at 6.99 that didnt sell.

It looks like the first generation playstations are even selling better than the ps ones on there. I agree with all the 5 bucks posts.

i would pay 50 for a fully softmodded xbox with linux. but maybe 10 for the ps1 chipped. tell me where i can burn games???

$20-30

facepalm2.jpg

Why isn't this thread deleted? There's no picture posted. I made a thread asking how much my stuff was worth, and it was deleted because of no pictures.

He doesn't have one that he is trying to sell. He is inquiring about the value of one for him to purchase one.

Were you trying to sell something you had?
Or where you trying to find the value of it?

He doesn't have one that he is trying to sell. He is inquiring about the value of one for him to purchase one.

Were you trying to sell something you had?
Or where you trying to find the value of it?

I have something to sell, but I just wanted to check to see if anyone would be interested in buying. I didn't want make a thread and try to sell something if there was no interest. I have pictures of all the stuff, but not with my name on it. They were taken before I joined this forum.

Well that's the difference. If you are looking to sell it then there needs to be pictures with your name on a piece of paper. It's in the rules because people would like to see that you actually have the product and that it is in the condition that it is stated to be in. There has been people who say to have a product, post a picture off of photobucket or something and then collect the funds all while they really don't even have the product.

I'm not saying you are trying to do that but to avoid anyone doing that the rule was set in place. If you are genuine about trying to sell something it really only takes about 30 seconds to write your name on a sheet of paper with the date, snap a pic, and then upload it on here. If you go about it that way your post will not be deleted.

Well that's the difference. If you are looking to sell it then there needs to be pictures with your name on a piece of paper. It's in the rules because people would like to see that you actually have the product and that it is in the condition that it is stated to be in. There has been people who say to have a product, post a picture off of photobucket or something and then collect the funds all while they really don't even have the product.

I'm not saying you are trying to do that but to avoid anyone doing that the rule was set in place. If you are genuine about trying to sell something it really only takes about 30 seconds to write your name on a sheet of paper with the date, snap a pic, and then upload it on here. If you go about it that way your post will not be deleted.

I understand the rules clearly, and do plan to follow them. Hopefully I can post them up later today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom