Price Check:Chipped Ps1?

So if i buy 50 CD-R's for $20 (I Can get 50 TDK's for that price) that equates to 40c a disc,So where can i buy Ps1 games for 40c each?

I wouldn't pay anything for there the ps2 ps3 psp psp go that will be released this fall of 2009, if i had a garage sale, i would put it with the free stuff

So if i buy 50 CD-R's for $20 (I Can get 50 TDK's for that price) that equates to 40c a disc,So where can i buy Ps1 games for 40c each?
You could almost get a 100 pack for $20 if you really looked. Might be off brand, but whatever.

Everyone here is kidding themselves. PS1s are going for ~$20 on eBay. Minus controller, $15. Add the chip (that'll add a bit of value - a chip is $20 plus install) and it's worth something.
Not to mention the PS1 had some really good games. A hell of a lot better than the crap on the PS3.

You could almost get a 100 pack for $20 if you really looked. Might be off brand, but whatever.

Everyone here is kidding themselves. PS1s are going for ~$20 on eBay. Minus controller, $15. Add the chip (that'll add a bit of value - a chip is $20 plus install) and it's worth something.
Not to mention the PS1 had some really good games. A hell of a lot better than the crap on the PS3.

I don't feel like getting the picture again.. But right now I am doing a Face-to-palm..

Sony Playstation With Memory+ Controller and 15 games
0 Bids $9.99 39m

Playstation 1 (PS1) Game System
0 Bids $19.99 22m

HUGE Console LOT N64 SEGA Genesis Sony PS1 & PSone Mini
5 Consoles, 4 w Original Boxes! Tons of Extras & GAMS
0 Bids $145.00 Free shipping 2h 30m

PlayStation Sony (PS one) Light Gray with 5 Games
4 Bids $19.02 10m

I am only seeing ones with 4 bids max and that was only one of them...

Most people usually dont bid till the last minute. That's what a lot of people did when I sold stuff on ebay, they bid at the last minute and they usually get it for the starting bid.

Most people usually dont bid till the last minute. That's what a lot of people did when I sold stuff on ebay, they bid at the last minute and they usually get it for the starting bid.

IIRC, that's "sniping", right? Kind of pathetic....takes the "fun" out of an auction IMO), but..whatever, I guess.

The number of bids means nothing...most of the prices I was referring to were from Buy It Now. Regardless of the number of bids, if everyone is selling the thing for $20, that's what it's worth (i.e. the "going rate")

Back
Top Bottom