Price Check

Anguine

Beta member
Hey guys, I'm mainly looking for a price check on this, but i suppose i might sell it if the offer is good since i want to build a conroe system.

AMD Athlon 64 3700+
Biostar TForce-6100 Motherboard
2x1GB Kingston DDR 400 RAM
2 DVD Burners
160GB HD
PNY Geforce 7800GT
MGE Red Dragon case

Thanks

i think you should part it out! not only because i want some of those parts, because it usually helps to sell that way, but it's never good to have left overs from a split package !! :( hope your system sells too man, becuase i would kill for a conroe also :D

Hey Thanks for the responses. Out of curiosity I went to a local computer dealer and got him to assess my computer for its trade in value.. and he told me it was worth approx $350CAD. I laughed at him and told him that i could sell it for a lot more than that privately so he said he would reconsider the offer and let me know Monday.

After I got home I threw this post up and I am glad to see that other people think its worth more than 350 dollars. If he doesnt offer me a reasonable price then I have a friend who is interested in buying it.

Thanks again

It's DEFINATELY worth more that 350. My PC is older than yours and If I decided to sell it for 400-420, it will be sold.

Back
Top Bottom