Possibly selling my 7800GT and 2GB RAM...

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
I may be selling my 7800GT sometime soon, but I'd like to get a price estimate of how much I can get for it. I've had it about a year, and have overclocked it to its limits a few times, though it's not currently overclocked too highly. I also want to know if anyone would be interested. It's a great card; the only reason I'm selling it is because I have some extra money to spend, and I've decided to put it on a better graphics card. It's a 256MB eVGA 7800GT.

Also, pretty much same thing for 2GB of my RAM. I like my 1T 1GB setup the best; it gets me the best SuperPi's and best gaming results. I can run the 2GB at 1T when I don't have the 1GB in, but it's unstable with my processor at 2800MHz. So I think I'm going to sell the RAM. First off, can anyone give me a good estimate on how much I can get? And second, would anyone be interested? It is 2GB of Corsair XMS PC3200 DDR400 (400MHz); part number (2) CMX1024-3200c2. It's TWINX, I forgot to mention.

Again, I'm not selling them immediately. I'll have to consider it; just letting everyone know that I'm interested in selling.

i would trade my water cooling setup for the graphics card :D but i think it's worth a bit more. as for cash, i would pay 100 as a starting price from me for the card?

why 100, becuase it's at newegg i see for 160 ;)

Alright, I've sent you a PM. Check them when you've got a chance.

edit: lawl, since I can't edit PMs, I'll edit this. I didn't realize you meant that the liquid cooling kit was worth a bit more, I thought you were talking about the 7800GT.

Back
Top Bottom