Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
Daemon Poster
Smile PNY Nvidea Quadro NVS 280 128mb PCI Workstation Card - almost new.

Hello again, After finally finding out what this card is, I nearly passed out at my own stupidity.

This card came in a brand new HP Compaq DC 7600 (see previous posts) that was overstocked and never sold. I finally bought it In February and activated Windows, I was playing my games maxed out on it, and i couldnt find out why it never got any higher fps (solid 15 1/2) maxed out or lowed out. Frustrated, I took the card out about 3 days after buying my computer and it has been sitting in my desk ever since.

Now that I have been experimenting with the card in this ancient laptop, i went on newegg on workstation cards and found the exact same card for about $80...

I'm looking for some bucks to replace my ancient 8500Gt, so im selling this card because it can find some better use somewhere else.

I was thinking, since the $80 price was a few weeks ago, it just disapeared off of newegg, and its been slightly used, I was thinking about $45 - $60, but thats why im here to find out.

Anyone interested? And whats a good price for this?

Anyways: Since I bought a new proccesor and heatsink for my desktop, its now on eBay in its original DC 7600 (see previous posts) for $145. Still no HDD included with that, but anyways...
aPanzerIV is offline   Reply With Quote