PH(X) Trinity Bong For Sale

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Very nice pipe made by PHX America using very thick high quality pyrex glass.

Has triple chambers, 2 perculators for added filtration and ice notches to further cool & filter the smoke.

picture2218iq.jpg

picture2181nk-1.jpg

No scratches, no knicks of any kind.

In the picture was the old slide and bowl, due to an unfortunate accident, they are no longer with us.

There is a new 18.8mm slide in it.

And it doesn't have a bowl still.

I have had it for about a year and a half and haven't used it in 4 months due to some issues.
Thoroughly cleaned after every 3 or 4 uses. Well taken care of.

Purchased for 300$

I am asking 230$ without S&H.

I hate to say it, but tin foil has worked as a bowl. A replacement bowl for it would be around 15-30$ online.

IN USE:
http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r26/StraightUpStoned420/?action=view&current=100_3526.flv

Let me know via PM :)

Thanks!

Lol I've seen bongs being sold on forums, only problem is that a kid can easily buy it.

lmfao, I can't believe you are selling a bong on here.

Heyyy, it dosen't say only computer parts for sale and trade. Anything.

And its not a bong! Its a water pipe :)

Lol I've seen bongs being sold on forums, only problem is that a kid can easily buy it.

Ill make sure to have whoever wants to buy it send me a scan of their ID to make sure they are 18+.

K? :)

LMAO never thought I'd see that up here!

That is a pretty nice looking bong. Last time I was up at my buddies house we broke the slider on his.

He might like something like that but I don't buy second hand stuff. Just curious what store you got it from?

My sense tells me this thread is minutes away from getting locked though.

you know better than to try to sell that on here. we all know what people actually use them for, and i doubt the companies associated with this forum want to be part of that.

It's not illegal. If your over the age of 18 you can buy one.

It's a tobacco water pipe.

you know better than to try to sell that on here. we all know what people actually use them for, and i doubt the companies associated with this forum want to be part of that.

Idk what you are talking about, I smoked shisha out of it for a year. The same stuff used in hookah's.

LMAO never thought I'd see that up here!

That is a pretty nice looking bong. Last time I was up at my buddies house we broke the slider on his.

He might like something like that but I don't buy second hand stuff. Just curious what store you got it from?

My sense tells me this thread is minutes away from getting locked though.
I got it second hand also by someone that took just as good care of it as me.

If you look for it in a store, if you can even find it, its going to be around 450$+

But good luck.

It's not illegal. If your over the age of 18 you can buy one.

It's a tobacco water pipe.
That's what I'm saying.

Which is why I said I would only sell to someone that wants to buy it if they scan me a copy of the driver's license. Its a really nice pipe, and I am trying to be mature and responsible about selling this.

Its no diferrent from selling this on here.
corn.jpg

ghosFL said:
Idk what you are talking about, I smoked shisha out of it for a year. The same stuff used in hookah's.

oh, didnt read the post, but you really shouldnt have said it was a bong, then people like me jump to conclusions :p

Back
Top Bottom