ExGamer

In Runtime
Picture.jpg

ALMOST NEW!!!!!!

X-NAVIGATOR (Full size not the mini)
3.0 Ghz P4 HT
40 GB Hard Drive
Cd Burner
6600 GT N vidia Graphics card 128 MB This Pc scored in the 5000 on the 3Dmark test
2 GB of Ram (400 mhz)
Flat Pannel Screen-----I'd say its High Def i beleave its 15 inch

Feat Built In Speakers

Options!

I can give u the wireless mouse .... if u want
I can give u the keyboard If u want
I can throw in a 80 watt speaker system 5 speakers 1 sub (5.1 surround)ill ask 40$ for the speakers

OK NOW FOR THE PRICE ...... OFFER.... I WILL NOT PART OUT!!!! BUT U DO NOT HAVE TO BUY THE MONITOR!

Or u can trade a Laptop .....Im selling for a laptop cause i wish to have something portable for i am a student....

If Local Pickup a free desk

I'd give you my two lappies and a 12GB laptop HDd for trade, but I don't think you'd want P1 based lappies.

I could have gien you my Compaq Armada M300 with a P3 500MHZ, 64MB RAM, but it blew up and I threw it out

would u accept a toshiba? its a 15.4 inch widescreen. 1.3gig processor its a intel celeron. 60gig hard drive. its practically brand new. only used for a couple of months. 512ram. ill even give u a wireless super g card and a wireless router. the internet stuff is made by belkin just to let u know. i got a carrying case with it too. i paid 1200 for it.

he said he was taking offers so i offer 1 billion dollars. lol not. umm when u get a chance im gonna talk to u whenver possible bout the deal. ok? i got an update on it.

As I have been talking to you online, I just need to know what you're thinking about me or Feircepc's offer, I am however local pickup, which is a plus, and I'd be able to take the desk off of your hands.

but i got the one he wants lol. hey i could come too u know but it would just cause a big dent in my pocket. but yea i live on east coast so try and get on because i have some news.

Back
Top Bottom