80GB HDD
DVD-ROM / CD-RW Combo
Multimedia Keyboard
Ball-Bearing Mouse
Windows XP Pro
FREE 17'inch LCD Monitor
FREE BF2 Pc Game

*********SOLD**************

Im not much of a computer person but what you see above is what shows on the box. This computer is brand new only have been used 2 times. I bougth this computer 2 months ago to replace one of my other computers AMD 3000 but it turns out I've not had any time to do anything I want on my new computer. I need this money more than anything I need to pay off some bills and move into a $656p/m apartment since Im currently living with my step brother. I've even included a 17'inch brand new monitor only been used 2 times, and a brand new BF2 video game which has never been used but is installed on the computer.

I accept, money orders and paypal only.

If your not interested please dont post. Im only interested in people who want to buy it or have any questions about it, remember Im not much of a computer question so asking me things about it would be worthless. Brand is Hp.

Johnny said:
Hi! I have a computer that Im interested in selling here are the specs

Intel Pentium 4 2.80GHz HT
512MB RAM
80GB HDD
DVD-ROM / CD-RW Combo
Multimedia Keyboard
Ball-Bearing Mouse
Windows XP Pro
FREE 17'inch LCD Monitor
FREE BF2 Pc Game

Price Im asking for: $967.13 < This price includes shiping (US)

Im not much of a computer person but what you see above is what shows on the box. This computer is brand new only have been used 2 times. I bougth this computer 2 months ago to replace one of my other computers AMD 3000 but it turns out I've not had any time to do anything I want on my new computer. I need this money more than anything I need to pay off some bills and move into a $656p/m apartment since Im currently living with my step brother. I've even included a 17'inch brand new monitor only been used 2 times, and a brand new BF2 video game which has never been used but is installed on the computer.

I accept, money orders and paypal only.

If your not interested please dont post. Im only interested in people who want to buy it or have any questions about it, remember Im not much of a computer question so asking me things about it would be worthless. Brand is Hp.

Well here is the thing pal, that computer is not worth 900$ maybe around 600$ because if it is used also HP is niot a worthy machine.

Please only interested posts, as I said if your not interested dont bother replying and you've replyed but your not interested.

I wouldent dare sell this pc with all of this stuff included for a flat $600, a 17'inch monitor costs 200+ so that makes it around $900, plus shiping etc do the math. This computer was only used 2 times so its not much of what you call "used" when I first got it I put the internet on it and the the second time I was able to get on it was when I was installing BF2, didnt get to play bf2 though. So its only be used a REAL little for 2 times.

Please DONT reply to this threrd if your not interesed Im not looking for a flame if you want to discuss this we can through pm, but please dont post on my thread if you are not interested.

Intel Pentium 4 2.80GHz HT
512MB RAM
80GB HDD
DVD-ROM / CD-RW Combo
Multimedia Keyboard
Ball-Bearing Mouse
Windows XP Pro
17'inch LCD Monitor
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=19526

Johnny your sig is to big, cut it back to 5 lines as stated in the rules...

Back
Top Bottom