Nike's F/S or F/T [NY]

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Nike Banger Red/Grey/Black MENS SIZE 9 looking to get 50 dollars.

OK so heres why i'm selling the shoes. I went on a BMX trip to OC for 4 days and all I brought was a pair of sandals. I went to footlocker and bought these shoes. I paid 70 after taxes for them. It was a 4 day trip and I only rode the bike one time in these shoes. Wore them for 4 days on the trip, only one time I wore them it was slightly drizzling, no puddles the shoes have never been wet. Wore them one more time at home in NYC. These shoes are really clean... only been used 5 days! Smell very clean I have very clean feet and always wore socks, no sweating and I freshened the shoes before selling.

Pics?

As you can see... no wear, only a small spot of gum on the right shoe!

IMG_1831.jpg

Very clean.

IMG_1834.jpg

Only a small amount of pet hairs in the sole inserts

IMG_1835.jpg

Retail for 60 dollars, I paid 70 after tax

IMG_1836.jpg

Open for trades! Bike parts, computer parts, or other shoes. These shoes are great for BMX

PM me.

Lol you want one? Offer up. One is a radeon 9200pro 128 mb agp, other one is some agp card that says visiontek nv996.0 another one is texas instruments card, pci and the last one is ati 3d pci. old... and one of the other cards is a soundblaster audiopci.

Just some old crap I had on the desk... Lol.

how much for the 9200? i had one in an old computer and then for some reason the clocks jumped to like 500mhz and it fried.

Uh could you make an offer? IDK how much it is worth, maybe like 30 shipped to canada?

Back
Top Bottom