New Pc Build need a few question answerd

mar-t1n

Beta member
Hello im new here and last pc i build was an amd 2200+ with a soyo mother board that was like ages now im in the market to build a new pc.. the specs are..

AMD 5200
Asus M2n SLI Deluxe
OCZ 2GB Dual Channel PC2-6400 DDR2 memory kit (OCZ2P8002GK)
XFX 7900 GT 256 MB DDR3 SLI PCI-E

questions are how would i upgrade the bios?
would the ram be a problem to me? i read a lot of forums saying that this ram has complications with asus. that i needed to upgrade my bios change voltage like 4-4-5-4 yada yada no idea wut that means. i have no plans of oc the cpu at the moment im tryin to play vangaurd and my old pc aint worth it..
whats a good cooling fan for the amd 5200 i heard stock is ok and some say no to the stock fan. help me out pls.. im tired of living in the world of 1.0 ghz pc's =/

P.S.
wrong post sorry any admin could move this thread for me thanks in advance

I haven't heard anything about that ram with that mobo, I used the same setup however I had corsair 2GB. It ran vanguard close to flawlessly.

thanks for the reply im planning to tinker with the voltage hopefully that would help but i dont want to mess with anything i want it all as it is stock.. but if i have to change ram then i got no other choice.. any more feedback on the two conflicting parts?

ok check this out ima go grab me a 512 ram for like 40$ and install windows on it then update the bios (once i learn how to) and slap the ocz and mess with the voltage nothing would go wrong if i tinker with it right? like nothing gonna catch fire or anything? im so new to the new features on pc these days.. im like so way behind

Back
Top Bottom