In need of a new computer?

InventiT

Beta member
Hello to everyone, and Happy Holidays

First of all I would like to commend the owner of this forum for keeping it up and clean for the whole world to view. I know how hard running a forum can be and it seems as though you have it down.

I live in Timberlake, NC, and I am very passionate about electronics. My favorite thing in the whole world is working with computers, programming and constructed them. I come to this site in search of possible business opportunities. I run sort of a business aside my job at Tiger Direct where I worked at the Tech Desk. Mainly people came in and asked me to remove a virus, which is a burden and is does not reflect my true skills.

If I could only count how many people waste their money on Dell, and Gateway, and HP computers, I would probably faint. You see, there is a much more affordable way to purchase a computer, and that is through me.

If there is anyone interested in purchasing a new computer, but does not know where to start, then today is your lucky day, because right here and right now is the place to start. I will build anyone a computer to the exact dimensions and specifications they are asking. If one does not know what kind of equipment they will need, I can guide them through each piece of hardware, its functionality, and what they can get out of it. I am an honest hardworking individual with plenty of knowledge and prowess and am looking to save you some serious cash whether you a serious gamer, designer, programmer, or just want to draw in paint. The computer I can build you will meet you demands, and do it at a much lower price than computer companies will charge you. I am offering my services to anyone interested and I would love to hear from you all.

Thank you if you actually read through all of that. I am looking forward to seeing what all of you have to say.

Reach me at jgranholm.inventit@gmail.com

-Your hopeful computer engineer,
John G
Edit/Delete Message

Back
Top Bottom