Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-28-2004, 04:26 PM   #1
Baseband Member

Default Need a Dependable, high quality PC?

I have just purchased nearly 28 days ago, A compaq presario, SR1150nx Pc, with a nice 17" flat screen monitor display and an Hp 3650 printer.

Its stats include a 3200+ AMD Athlon XP processor, 512 megs of RAm, an immense, 200 gig hd, an 8x NEC DVD+-R/RW and a Samsung CD -Rom as well as a standard 64 meg videocard

The reason I need to sell this comp is im buyin a new one and I need to get rid of this one its retail is 1100 with everything, but im willin to go cheaper to a rational o.b.o. SO if you r serious in buying this comp, send me an email at salibn@juno.com with your price and leave your email so I could reply.

SO If you need a PC this is a substantially great computer with many features that make it a high-grade PC Remember to make an offer to the email

Philthepill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 11:24 PM   #2
Baseband Member

Default Re: Need a Dependable, high quality PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philthepill
I have just purchased nearly 28 days ago, A compaq presario, SR1150nx Pc, with a nice 17" flat screen monitor display and an Hp 3650 printer.

Its stats include a 3200+ AMD Athlon XP processor, 512 megs of RAm, an immense, 200 gig hd, an 8x NEC DVD+-R/RW and a Samsung CD -Rom as well as a standard 64 meg videocard

The reason I need to sell this comp is im buyin a new one and I need to get rid of this one its retail is 1100 with everything, but im willin to go cheaper to a rational o.b.o. SO if you r serious in buying this comp, send me an email at salibn@juno.com with your price and leave your email so I could reply.

SO If you need a PC this is a substantially great computer with many features that make it a high-grade PC Remember to make an offer to the email
i'm willing to sell in pieces---like the tower---i will seriously consider any reasonable price offered to me---trust me, i'm not expecting 11000, and please take the time to offer me an amount if u r in need of a comp with high quality features

Old 10-02-2004, 11:25 PM   #3
Baseband Member

Default Re: Need a Dependable, high quality PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philthepill
i'm willing to sell in pieces---like the tower---i will seriously consider any reasonable price offered to me---trust me, i'm not expecting 11000, and please take the time to offer me an amount if u r in need of a comp with high quality features
as of now---my new e-mail is philemon_salib@sbcgobal.net