A Nasty Gaming Computer

ivegotyourpants

Solid State Member
I was wondering if anyone knew enough about computers to give a ballpark answer as to how much I could get for my comptuer.

The computer consists of the following components:

AMD Athlon 64 bit processor
Gigabyte K8 Triton Series Motherboard (K8VNXP)
2 sticks of 512 MB of DDR 333, PC 2700 Kingston RAM
Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB
Seagate 120 GB SATA hard drive
Samsung CDRW/DVD drive

Thanks!
Austin~~IveGotYourPants

depends on what the speed of the CPU is. I personally would seel each part individually on ebay.

That is what I have been doing recently and have had good sucess.

Well the processor is 2 GHZ.

I don't have much experience with eBay. How do you go about selling parts? Do you start the bid low or a few bucks under what you bought it for?

Well if anyone could give me a rough estimate as to how much they think my computer is worth, then i would greatly appreciate it, and i may consider selling it to them!

Thanks!

decent computer i think if you want to sell it as a whole you would need some more specs. Anyway you need a credit card for paypal/ebay so you sort of have to be 18 and you can get in legal trouble if your not but more then likely you wont get caught ^^.

i'm only 17 and i have a paypal account. no problems and you could probably get around $700 for it

Do you have some sort of debit card or do you use your parents, because i cant get my own until i get a debit/credit card

Nope, I went to the site and signed up even made 20 cents out of it, they send a little money to your bank account and then you tell them how much it was to verify that that is your account. All you really need is a bank account.

Back
Top Bottom