My laptop

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
What do you guys think I could sell my laptop for?

HP DV 9700T 17 inch laptop
Core 2 Duo T7500 @ 2.2gnz
Nvidia 8400M GS gpu
250gb hard drive
I upgraded from 2gb to 4gb of OCZ ram
Built in media card reader, webcam, fingerprint reader, microphone and all that good stuff.
Vista home premium

It's a couple years old and nothing wrong with it, it's in excellent condition, the battery is a 9 cell upgraded battery and fully charges and lasts about 3 1/2 hours (roughly, depending on what you are doing)

So what do you guys think, what's it worth?

Who would you be selling to? Someone who knows lots about computers or someone who knows little? I think that would be the deciding factor. It's all-around, pretty decent in the specs category.

Let me know if you end up selling, I might sell mine to buy yours.. I'm looking at getting something with dedicated video, I don't game much anymore so I don't really need a desktop, I just want to play simple games on the go.

I'm a little surprised at the numbers as well. I was thinking more along the lines of $500-600. I mean, the specs are pretty good, even for today's lappies.

Well, I've learned that a computer forum is not the best place to get a good price for your pc systems, I could probably sell it to some goober for $5-600, but not a computer forum. I was just curious as to what you guys thought.

Well, I've learned that a computer forum is not the best place to get a good price for your pc systems, I could probably sell it to some goober for $5-600, but not a computer forum. I was just curious as to what you guys thought.

Ifound THAT out 10 minutes ago, when I couldn't find a PIII A31 Thinkpad for $165, I tookone last look on Ebay, I found EXACTLY what Iwanted; a R32 with a 1.73ghzPM, A radeon 9600, and 512mb ram with a 30gbHD. Go look on ebay and see what laptops like yours are bringing...

Back
Top Bottom