Motherboard, Memory, and CPU for sale! (Intel)

JLangevin

Beta member
ASUS P5NSLI Mobo
I have a 1 month old P5NSLI Mobo for sale. This board performs flawlessly. I am replacing this with a DS3 so that I can overclock. The chipset on this mobo has not been overclocked at all. I have added a heatsink to the SLI chip at the bottom of the board. Factory, these get VERY hot and they did not put on a heatsink which is beyond me! This board is advertised as supporting 4gigs of DDR2 - 533/667 however with the latest bios (which I was using) will support up to 800. This Board was run with both 533 and 800 with no problems at all. This is for Intel LGA775 Socket.

Price
$75 shipped within the USA, quotes to be given to UK.

2gigs of PC-4200 DDR2 (533mhz)
I just upgraded to PC-6400 (800mhz) and need these gone. I dont want them just sitting in my drawer. They are 4 sticks of 512mb. 1gig of it is Crucial and the other gig Kingston Value. There are no heatspreaders. Both brands are rated at 4-4-4-12 so they are matched well evne though they are different brands. Both of these brands are well known and supported by all mobo manufacturers. Im wanting to sell all 2 gigs together, may seperate.

Price
$100 shipped for all 4 within the USA, quotes to be given to UK. Will seperate for $30 shipped each. Dont be fooled and buy cheap ebay memory, these are name brand sticks and have lifetime warranties.

Intel Pentium D 805 Dual Core @2.66ghz LGA775
I hear that these are GREAT overclockers, however I neve overclocked this chip. It performed VERY well on the P5NSLI and ran very cool on watercooling. This is chip only, no fan/heatsink. I can include the fan if you like, however, it is missing two of the plastic retainers that hold it to the board. I broke two on my waterblock and stole them from the fan. You can get more online or off ebay. I will throw this in if the buyer wants it.

Price
$50 shipped to the USA, quotes to be given to UK.

If you are interested in buying all 3 items together, I will sell for $200 shipped to USA. Thats $25 less than all seperate.

I may be new to this forum, but I am more than willing to give my number to anyone that is interested, or connect via webcam and MSN to show the items and prove that they are in my possession! Also, I can accept paypal, but I do not preffer it. I would preffer a US Postal Money Order since Paypal has allowed someone to scam me before. If you insist on using paypal, you are responsible for the 3% fee, and the account I will be using is a relatives. Do not worry, the relative is my very own dear old mother :)

Back
Top Bottom