More Laptop Than Needed Like New Dell G7 7588

skylar1

Beta member
Dell G7 7588 Laptop i7 8750H Pearl White GTX 1060 MaxQ 120Hz Display 256GB M.2

Condition is used but it is mint like new still has protective wrapping on it !

Cosmetics and function excellent+++ condition and virtually unused. This is the outstanding Chei Mei FHD 120Hz display with exceptional vibrant color gamut 94%. This unit has the upgrade new power button since the original paint came off after a few presses so it was sent back to Dell for a full redo and it was completely updated with all new parts with new motherboard, cables and exterior parts even though no other issues were present. No heating issues ever experienced as in some posts . Therefore it is truly as close to like new condition and has warranty coverage until August of 2019.

This was a spur of the moment purchase that I paid $1380 for but use my desktop with 32 inch monitor more for number crunching which this was the plan for this as downstairs convenience. Realized that I only do web surfing and Office downstairs so this was overkill.

MFG Ports/Slots

1. Headphone/Mic | 2. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 3. Type-Câ„¢ Thunderboltâ„¢ 3 with support for 40 Gbps Thunderbolt and DisplayPort | 4. HDMI 2.0 | 5. Noble Lock Security Slot | 6. Power/DC-in Jack | 7. Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 | 8. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 9. 2-in-1 SD / MicroMedia Card

$850.00 plus $30 shipping CONUS Lower 48. Insurance is extra if requested. Paypal Add 3% or can arrange other format.
Checks and MO must clear first before shipped.

Thanks for Looking.

Attachments

• dell g7 cover.jpg
    dell g7 cover.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
  • G7 Display.jpg
    G7 Display.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • G7 Keyboard.jpg
    G7 Keyboard.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • G7 Specs I.jpg