MANY Video cards.

itturnstoashes

Baseband Member
Hey everyone. I have a slew of video cards for sale. Check it out! :)
Please note: BOTH Cards are PCI Express. They exceed the AGP series in most cases.

Geforce PCI X 6600GT

GVNX66T128D.jpg

Core clock = 500MHz.
Memory clock = 1000MHz. DDR3 - 128MB.
Memory Bus = 128Bit, PCI-E.
Direct X = 9.0c.
Connectors = Tv-out, DVI, Fan + Heatsink, DVI-VGA connector, V-tuner Utility.
Software bundle = PowerDVD 5, Thief:Deadly Shadows, Joint Operations: Typoon Rising

Cost: $200.00 + S&H ($12.66)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

850XT 256Mb Xtasy

24011406.jpg

PCI Express (VGA,DVI, HDTV/s-video out.)
GPU = X850 XT
Max Resolution = 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz.
Video Memory = 256MB
Memory Type = DDR3
Interface = PCI Express
Connectors = DVI, TV/S-Video, VGA

Cost: 350.00 + S&H ($16.92)

Both products are available in quantity, but they may not last. Message me with any questions, concerns or interests.
I do have more products, but I have to write down the specs from each of the boxes. Inquire for other products such as motherboards, cpu's and anything you can think of for low prices!

um, can we have ACTUAL pictures of the product. if not, then you are not gunna sell anything here really.

So... discount, factory sealed video cards aren't enough for you?
I don't have a digital camera.
All transactions are secure, and guaranteed. If you want more then that, then go pay more.

1. Please post asking prices for items.
  2. Please begin threads with either FS (For sale) WTB (Want to buy) WTT (Want to trade) etc. so we know what your thread is about.
  3. Please keep your list of items to 1 thread.
  4. Anyone found to be intentionally "trashing" another's ad may be suspended as we see fit without warning.
  5. The Advertising Forums are not a place for you to critique one's ad. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended as noted above.

dang, u tricked me. u said "many" video cards. when i hear "many" i think of like 3 or more. dang.

Back
Top Bottom