Macbook Pro, Xbox, and more f/s/t

alot of people try selling mass amounts of stuff like u have...and it turns out to be a scam

srsly...im sry if ur legit...but im just looking out 4 everyone

how is my post fishy in anyway when i have all the pics to prove ownership so mind your own business! and unless your interested in my ad dont post!
thanks
aaron

Ps- ever think im a college student who doesnt have time for a job HUH HUH HUH? and the positive feedback which your welcome to search on those sites proves you wrong buddy.

PRICE/TRADE EDIT ON MACBOOK PRO

well i looked up the value of my laptop and it comes in at 1120$ plus shipping so i will take with laptop software and all that came with it for 1450 plus shipping.

TRADE

macbook c2d 2.0 160gb add 400-500 cash

macbook ^^^ 2.2 add 350-450 cash

macbook ^^^2.4 200-300

All depending on condition.

@ OP, I would make sure to fix some of those pictures so they have your name in them. You are a new member (even though you have made contributions) but it would be better to ensure that all pics have your username and a date in them so we can rest easy. Too many scams occur on this site. Don't mind us if we seem a tad paranoid.

Yeah its ok. The laptop itself has the screen name but a name of another site as i have it listed there too. i will do the same for the xbox and other stuff now.

Back
Top Bottom