Ltb: Amd Computer Parts

hdloademan1 said:
Is COD ok With u??

Sounds fine to me. Sorry I couldn't respond earlier...we just got back yesterday and I forgot to check back here. I understand the basics of it, but I honestly don't know how to do a COD, and I believe my parents don't know either. Do you have any websites with info, or could you explain it to me yourself? Thanks.

$150 plus shipping is what I'm looking to get for them. So probably $160; not sure exactly how much shipping will cost. That's as low as I want to go... I bought them for over $225 a while back. And could you inform me on how CODs work and how to do them? Like I've said before, I understand a little bit, but not the whole system. Thanks.

COD Collect On Delivery u send it i get it i pay for it u get the money in the mail or u go pick it up

Alright, sounds simple enough. Is there anything special that I have to do when shipping it, and if so, what? Or do I just ship it to you regularly and you pay me after you receive it? Because I've never done one before; I usually use my mom's PayPal or my brother's credit card when ordering stuff, plus I've never sold anything online before, just ordered stuff. Once again, sorry for my lack of knowledge on this particular subject, but thanks for the information you've provided me thus far. Are you still interested for ~$160 ($150 plus shipping costs)?

i really dont have the money right now and i dont have a job but ill see waht i can do no promices so dont put this item on hold from any1 else sale it if u get the chance

Back
Top Bottom