**Lots of pc parts MUST GO**

I swear, some people post as if they want to buy, and then get like 4 posts, and then say sorry cant...And no, not just you john, there are a few...There was once this thread, and someone was seeling a hd, and I said something, and the dude was like stop saying that, I want to buy, and now he will just use it...and then 20 posts later, no I dont have the cash...I tend to not even look in here, because I know Im not buying anything...What did u buy from joxley, and did u send him the money?

Dev0115 said:
I swear, some people post as if they want to buy, and then get like 4 posts, and then say sorry cant...And no, not just you john, there are a few...There was once this thread, and someone was seeling a hd, and I said something, and the dude was like stop saying that, I want to buy, and now he will just use it...and then 20 posts later, no I dont have the cash...I tend to not even look in here, because I know Im not buying anything...What did u buy from joxley, and did u send him the money?

Lol ive done that twice. Say im about to get soething, open up the wallet and moths fly out.

Well I mean, people who really dont even plan to buy anything, but just ask random questions..."can we get pics" "how long have you used it" Im talking one post, and then never to be seen...Ohh well, im done here lol..

well people should just PM the person and not post 4 or like 100 post about it. That way it dont wast space and makes the thread clean

Umm exaclty, like arrizx said, youve never even bought anything..And if it was 3 months ago, then why would you even use that as a reference..In your other post, you act as if you sent him the money, and he never sent the item...

Yes, rather annoying. I send some very expensive DDR2 RAM, which he "never recieved"

I just find it strange that both items, just managed not to turn up. I have receipts, refrence numbers, everything I could possibly have, to prove that I send it, and what does he have, nothing. Kinda see my point of view?

Also, you can't really call dibbs like that, it's not fair on other buyers. As a matter of fact, im interested in the RAM.

I have spoken to them countless times, and they have rest assured the item was sent, and that the canadian sorting office had dispatched it. My uncle's company is a sub-company with it, so they have a partnership. So, evan my uncle took time to double check it, and I know, that he would never lie about anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom